I currently work for Pendo, who helps businesses achieve product success through powerful analytics, in-application user feedback, and contextual guidance.
If I could describe what I do in one simple sentence it would be “I love to build, problem solve, and craft solutions to simplify complex problems.” I have always had this passion, from as far back as I can remember when I would carefully plan and build amazing lego structures in my childhood bedroom.
To build for the web and web applications, one needs to have a wide range of skills; the list below are what I would consider to be my core skills, but every single day on the web is a school day and to stop learning would be to stop developing.
Web & Application Development
- HTML (including HTML5)
- CSS (including CSS3, Less, and Sass)
- Web standards and semantic markup
- MVC application architecture
- Web animations
- Responsive design
- Atomic responsive design
- Mobile-first responsive design
- Breakpoint-less responsive design
- CMS development
Product & Experience Design
- Product management & roadmapping
- Web and application architecting & wireframing
- Lean UX & MVP-focused roadmapping
Analytics & Big Data
- Aggregation-driven reporting
- Crafting deliverables consisting of meaningful insights & action items